Gay Girls Jobs Gay Girls Dating Gay Girls Domains Gay Girls aStore

Sponsor Offer



Gay Girls LIVE

Gay Girls Live

You Are Here: Home» » One Click Away

Guest post written by my buddy Aldo Mays

It’s been great getting away from the urban lifestyle I lived for years. I do not miss the traffic, smog and rushing around. I thought I would miss all of my favorite stores and shopping though. Now that I have wild blue internet, though, all of my favorite products are available with a click of a mouse! If I had realized it would be such a time saver to shop online, I would have started years ago. With gas prices as high as they are it’s a huge savings to shop for even the basic necessities with my computer. Plus, when I buy in bulk I can usually get a fair size discount. I love being able to hit so many different shops and stores without having to get in and out of the car and drive to different shopping centers. The only thing I don’t buy online these days is perishables. I can usually knock those out in one day with a trip to one store and a stop at the farmer’s market.


Posted 12:29 AM
in



0 comments

Leave a Reply

Comments posted on Gay Girls Autos are moderated and only approved if they are on-topic and non-abusive. Please use the contact info on our homepage for off topic communications. Also, we ask that you please avoid including links anywhere in your comments. We appreciate your comments and thank you for visiting!


This blog is also available on Amazon Kindle


Gay Girls Autos is a division of Gay Girls Network and a production of JuliePhineas.com. © 2010-2013